Tuesday, November 8, 2011

What a day!!

Today I cleaned Mrs. L's house. She is a sweet woman who lives in a 3 bedroom two bathroom home with two cats. She talks to the cats while I clean, and tells me stories about her mom and her husband that passed away three months to the day after her dad passed. Her mom is still living and they are very close, I clean her moms house too. 
 I came home to a clean house thanks to my husband, paid the bills, rushed to the bank on to the school to pick up my kindergartener. I put some chicken in the oven to slow roast it and then off to pick up the other kids and meet with a teacher. After we get home I check the chicken and I guess I am not used to this stove yet because the chicken was still raw, so the kids lucked out and got the golden arches.  Going to go work on some embroidery.

More tomorrow dear readers.

1 comment:

  1. What a busy day! It will be nice to relax with some embroidery!

    ReplyDelete