Monday, November 7, 2011

I am still here

So with the move and starting a cleaning business I have been very busy to say the least. Also I have had trouble with thinking of things to blog about. I wish I could just think it and poof it would appear here. 

I no longer babysit my nephew, it was sad to see him move on to a bigger daycare but it was the right thing for both of us, he needs to grow with other kids and I needed to move on to bigger better things too. 

So far what I hate about living out in the country are the flies and the internet. The flies are bad right now for everyone I guess so that will go away, the internet on the other hand sucks big time we have satellite, a step up from dial up, I will take this as a big lesson in patience. My sister and I are working together for another craft fair next month so we have been busy bees making things. I am hoping to post pictures later this week. 

Well I just wanted to check in and say I am still here.


Whats for dinner?
To be honest I dont know I made a huge dinner last night to only have 4 of us eat it and the power was off for a couple of hours today so that threw off my plans for slow baked chicken. Oh well we will survive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment