Thursday, September 1, 2011

Here we go!!!!

Here goes my first 30 days of Lists. I have been a list maker since before I could write. I carried around notebooks and papers always playing office. So today's first list is
Goals for the month. It didn't take me long to write my list...
#1 goal this month hit 100 sales in my Etsy shop
#2 get new dolls posted in my other shop
#3 blog 4 times a week
#4 KICK-ASS in both craft fairs this month.


Here is the page I made in my notebook. This is going to be so fun all month long.

Don't worry readers I will not just be posting about 30days of lists all month, I will keep you updated on all the happenings with new treasures, giveaways(doing my first one this month) and of course whats for dinner.

In other news around here my daughter Mary had a fashion show last night for the pageant she is in this Saturday for Miss Newman. She did a fantastic job so proud of her!!

Excuse the photo still learning how to work the settings on the camera. 

Well I am off to finish a Zombie-Ann. 

Whats for dinner? 
We are having bean and cheese burritos.

2 comments: