Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Moving On

Well it has been a whirl wind of a week. Last week I was talking to my husband about reinventing yourself, doing your great work in life. We discussed how great it would be to have a house with a shop, land for the kids and a space for my crafts and Etsy. That evening I was reading our local paper and read an ad for a house for rent with a shop, 4 bedrooms and 3 baths on 1 acre. My husband looked and me and said give me the number, he called  the guy happen to be in town and we went over looked at it and the next day turned in the application and are now moving in. I could not be more excited for this wonderful new venture in our lives. I will post pictures as soo as I can.

Whats for dinner? we are having leftovers.

1 comment:

  1. That is such great news about the new house; congratulations! Thinking about all of the new possibilities this opens up must have you jumping for joy. Happy moving!

    ReplyDelete