Friday, September 9, 2011

A-Z about me!!!

A. Age: 36 ( Almost 40 good golly)
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: I usually loves chores at the moment I HATE dusting.
D. Dogs: We have a great dog her name is Hazel.
E. Essential start to your day: Time to myself to organize and coffee.
F. Favorite color: I am in love with red right now.
G. Gold or Silver: white gold or silver
H. Height: 5′ 4
I. Instruments you play: A little piano nothing else really.
J. Job title: Well this is hard, babysitter, mom, treasure broker and crafty business owner 
K. Kids: 5 of my own and 4 step kids
L. Live: Lovely Newman, Ca.
M. Mother’s name: Susan
N. Nicknames: Ollie, babe.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Oh my 4years old broken femur, 14 years old hit by a car, while prego with #2 kidney infection, Everytime I had a child, and a few months ago to have my gallbladder taken out.
P. Pet peeves: sleeping in, and complaining.
Q. Quote from a movie: Anchorman "milk was a bad choice"
R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings: Older sis Melissa, younger sis Violet, younger bro Marcus
T. Time you wake up: 530 usually
U. Underwear: Yes, GEEZ
V. Vegetable you hate: nothing
W. What makes you run late: having to wait for the kids or hubs sleeping in.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: YES too many to count
Y. Yummy food that you make: Spaghetti sauce, desserts, lasagna, camp tacos etc....
Z. Zoo animal: Bears
If you take part in this survey leave a comment so I can check it out!

1 comment: