Thursday, January 26, 2012

Questions




I have a couple of questions for you today dear readers. Everyday I find myself wanting to blog about raking the yard for exercise, my wonderful husband, how raising kids can suck sometimes, one chicken ran away etc... 

Then this morning I thought why not ask you what you like to read, I want to get to know the people who take time from their busy lives to read my words.

1- What interests you about this blog?

2- What topics do you want to see?

Please share I would love to see what you want to read.


Whats for dinner? We are having yummy grilled cheese and tomato soup.





2 comments:

  1. I like hearing about the day-to-day stuff going on in your life (or in any blog that I read). I like to feel like I can relate to what others are doing or feeling - and that my opinions are validated in that way :) I love hearing about the kids, the shop, how being a parent is challenging - and even about how a chicken ran away (I didn't know you have chickens!) I love your blog!

    And I have no idea what's for dinner. I barely figured out what's for lunch. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree completely with Amyloo - the thing that draws me to blogs are the tales of the everyday that validate my experiences and emotions. The specifics of your blog that would really interest me are some of things in your etsy shop - where did they come from? How do you find them? And any stories about being an etsy seller.
    And sewing. Everything really!

    ReplyDelete