Monday, December 5, 2011

Newest creation

 So you all know I have been experimenting with making dolls here it the latest one. I find myself talking to the dolls as I create them, trying to give them a name and personality. I got the pattern from Wendy of Shiny Happy World. I love her shop!

The instructions were easy to follow with some experience in sewing. My oldest daughter fell in love and now wants to make her friends dolls for Christmas, good practice for me I guess. :)
 I have made a couple other dolls, not picture worthy in my opinion. But I am getting some great ideas for other ones.
I was obsessed with dolls when I was younger up until I had my first child. I think it might be my caretaker personality. I love making a doll knowing it will be some young girls best friend, secret holder, pal and comfort.
Just wanted to let you all know I am still here working away!! 

Whats for dinner? Tonight I think we will have Sausage with pasta and salad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment