Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Before and After

Hello all, how are you today? While working a booth with my parents this last weekend, at a local flea market, my dad pulled this great little shelf out, here take a look...






I was eye balling it and kept thinking what could I do with it??? I guess my dad saw me and said all your buttons and little sewing things would sure look great in that don't ya think?  So before he could finish I said I will take it home and clean it up. My lovely hubs painted it for me too.






I need to make some labels I think, but not quite sure. I kind of like seeing through the little drawers.

So whats for dinner tonight? We might be having dollar menu if we go to a new flea market tonight. The kids are excited doing something on a school night.

No comments:

Post a Comment