Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Monsters on my mind

So it has been a while since I have written a blog because I have been consumed with trying to make some little stuffed monsters. Here is attempt number one.





I'm not sure if I like this one at all, I love the fabric though.

Here is attempt number two....
I like this one much better cut his shape a little different. It reminds me of the little guy in Chicken Little.

Third time is the charm???


I love the arms maybe needs antennas on his head. I really like doing the eyes this way and his teeth are great. I want to have his head be a little more pointy on top too.
So what do you guys think? Be honest all comments are welcome. I am trying to decide on one to mass produce for a craft fair.

Have a great day



No comments:

Post a Comment