Monday, February 6, 2012

Goals???

                                                                   Goals


 So how has your new year been so far? Ours has been good. Have you kept up with your goals? 
You can read about my goals here in this post. We have been doing very well with some and maybe not with others.

We haven't eaten fast food at all!! YAY!!

I cant report if I have lost any weight yet I do not want to weigh myself until March. 

I haven't been blogging twice a week and I am working on that now!

Exercise well lets see that depends on how you look at it, do you count raking the yard? Cleaning a house moving for 3 straight hours? I have been doing these kinds of things, does that count?

 200 sales in my Etsy shop I am on my way I am currently at 133.

Four more houses to clean I am still working on this, and had some things come up that actually might work out better, I will tell you more about that later.

20 doll sales- I have been working very hard making and creating new dolls as soon as I finish them I will post pictures, one of them will be for sale.

Whats for dinner? We are having Tacos yum!




No comments:

Post a Comment