Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Direction

                          CHANGE


I have been battling myself the past few weeks over my blog, should I keep it, shut it down, start new??? 
I have decided to change it up. I started this blog to feature things I sell in my shop and I dont want it to be about that I want it to be about my life and all the things that go on around here. I think it will make for better reading and I can share more things I think about not what I think I should be blogging about. What do you all think?

I want to tell you all about our chickens, how I made cinnamon rolls, crafts I make, crafts the kids make, what I made for dinner you get the picture.

Whats for dinner? We are having lemon chicken, rice and sauteed green beans.


1 comment:

  1. I think that you should blog about whatever you are most passionate about. If you force yourself to post about things that only mildly interest you, you'll quickly find yourself avoiding your blog. Writing about things that don't get your pulse racing won't interest readers either.
    I really love signing off with "what's for dinner?" it's a lovely touch.

    ReplyDelete