Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Mystery Bags

I am trying a couple of new things in my Project Random shop. I bundled some patterns and started making "mystery bags". Doesn't everybody love a mystery? I of course take pictures of what is going to be in the bag and you can see what you will be getting in the mail. I have collected so many odds and ends of crafting things and I really had no idea what to do with them. I woke up in the middle of the night remembering going to the Salvation Army with my grandma and we got to pick a "grab bag" of toys. I think this will help draw traffic to my shop, fingers crossed.  I have one posted so far take a peek.



I think its a good thing if I do say so myself. Have a great day all!!

Whats for dinner? Chicken and green olives over here.




No comments:

Post a Comment