Friday, July 15, 2011

5,4,3,2,1 things

Wildolive.blogspot.com  did this post today I thought I would do the same thing for myself.

1- One project you are proud of. I think this would have to be this piece of embroidery It took me forever to finish it.

2- Two mistakes you've made in the past.
   1- not listening to my inner whisper
   2- rushing through projects

3- Things that make my work unique.
This is a hard one only because I am just now able to have crafting time but have been a second hand dealer for years so I will answer from that point of view.
   1- the ability to find the unusual.
   2- giving life to something again
   3- recycling at its best




4- Four tools you love to use.
 1- DMC floss
 2- my little camera
 3- my brain
 4- my small scissors

5- Five things that inspire you.
 1- My dad for his insight, and creativeness
 2- Mollie of Wildolive
 3- My kids
 4- music
 5- good food

Well now you all know a little more about me. Tell me more about you in the comments.

Have a great weekend all!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you're so sweet! It was so fun to read about you here! I like that second photo...are those vintage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mollie I do believe they are older not sure how old but someone took the time to create them and I think they are great.

    ReplyDelete